Shinshō Zen Temple (Rinzai sect Kennin-ji school)>About the admission fee
||9:00～17:00（Last entry at 16:30）
- Adults: 1,500 yen (1,300 yen for groups of 20 and more)
- University and High School Students: 1,000 yen (800 yen for groups of 20 and more)
- Elementary and Junior High School Students: 500 yen (300 yen for groups of 20 and more)
※Groups fee applies to visitors with disability certificates and one accompanying person
※Admission does not include fees for meals.
Information on the origins of and the way of eating Shinshō-ji udon.
Enjoy green tea in an over 400 year-old thatched roof building moved to its present location from Eigen-ji.
The bathhouse is one of the seven regular buildings of a traditional Zen temple. Visitors may take a bath there.
- Shinshōji Zen Temple overview
- Introduction to Shinshōji Zen Temple (Rinzai sect Kennin-ji school)
- Temple office information
- Information on the Temple Office, designed by architect Fujimori Terunobu.
- Hibutsu-dō information
- An overview of the hall and how to use it.
- Shōshintei (Garden of the Appreciating Heart) information
- Information on Shinshō-ji's garden Shōshintei.